Theatre Nova Scotia is please to be able to offer a travel bursary. Bursary amounts could range from $250 to $750 per school. Theatre Nova Scotia cannot guarantee that bursaries will be available every year.
- The Travel Bursary program is open to schools registered for the 2020 High School Drama Festival.
- The Travel Bursary program is open to schools travelling from outside Halifax to attend the Nova Scotia High School Drama Festival. One way distance must be greater than 75km.
- Application deadline for the 2020 travel bursaries is Tuesday, April 21, 2020 (12:00 pm).
- Only applicants who have registered and paid as per the Registration Form “Invoice and Payment Details” section will be considered for a travel bursary.
- All applicants that apply for the travel bursaries will be notified on Friday, April 24, 2020.
- Recipients will be selected by Theatre Nova Scotia staff.
- Schools (teacher & participating students) must commit to attend all aspects of the festival, including evening performances & activities.
- Failure to attend the festival will result in disqualification from the travel bursary program.
- The value of this Travel Bursary may vary and is subject to available funding.
- Travel bursary funding will be distributed by Theatre Nova Scotia to the recipient(s) after the completion of the 2020 High School Drama Festival.
Application forms should be sent to Theatre Nova Scotia by:
mail: Theatre NS, 1113 Marginal Rd., Halifax, NS B3H 4P7